In this sublime new film from Jim Jarmusch, Adam Driver (Star Wars: The Force Awakens) gives a career-best performance as Paterson, a bus driver in the New Jersey city of the same name. He’s also a poet, recording his daily observations and thoughts into a notebook. Paterson thrives on routine: he drives his bus route, he goes home for dinner with his wife Laura (Golshifteh Farahani, About Elly), he walks his dog, he visits his local bar for one beer. By contrast Laura’s world is ever-changing, with new project and ideas striking her daily.
The film quietly observes the triumphs and defeats of daily life, along with the poetry evident in its smallest details.
Paterson is available on Blu-ray and DVD now. To be in with a chance of winning a DVD simply answer the following question…
Paterson's director, Jim Jarmusch, also directed which of the following films?
* flickfeast is the promoter of the competition
* The winners will be picked at random from entrants who have correctly answered the question.
* The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
* Closing date is 30th April 2017. The winners will be notified by email and must respond within a week otherwise they forfeit the prize.
* flickfeast reserve the right to award a different prize of equal value
* You must be registered on the site to enter so if you’re not already please register (it’s free)
If you found an error, highlight it and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us.