Win Big Trouble in Little China SteelBook
Following Escape from New York and The Thing, John Carpenter and Kurt Russell re-unite for this mystical, action, adventure, comedy, kung-fu, monster, ghost story that is Big Trouble in Little China!
Russell plays Jack Burton, a reasonable guy who is about to experience some unreasonable things in San Francisco’s Chinatown. As his friend’s fiancée is kidnapped Jack becomes embroiled in a centuries-old battle between good and evil. At the root of it all is Lo Pan, a 2000-year-old magician who rules an empire of evil spirits. Jack goes to the rescue dodging demons, goblins and the unstoppable Three Storms as he battles through Lo Pan’s dark domain.
One of Carpenters most enjoyable and best loved films, Big Trouble in Little China brilliantly juggles delirious set-pieces, comedy and kung-fu action with a razor sharp script of corking one-liners, as Jack would say “It’s all in the reflexes”.
Arrow Video are releasing the iconic cult classic as both a deluxe Blu-ray & also as a limited edition SteelBook featuring Drew Struzan’s iconic artwork on 16th December 2013. Courtesy of Arrow Video we have one of the fantastic SteelBooks to give away, for your chance to win simply answer the following question…
On which of the following films did John Carpenter and Kurt Russell also collaborate?
* flickfeast is the promoter of the competition
* Competition is open to UK residents only
* The winner will be picked at random from entrants who have correctly answered the question.
* The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
* Closing date is 30th December. The winner will be notified by email and must respond within a week otherwise they forfeit the prize.
* flickfeast reserve the right to award a different prize of equal value
* You must be registered on the site to enter so if you’re not already please register (it’s free)