To celebrate the release of White House Down at cinemas from Friday, Flickfeast is offering three lucky readers the chance to win an awesome Blu-ray bundle.
The Blu-ray bundles contain 21 Jump Street, Django Unchained, Bad Boys and Battle: Los Angeles – some fantastic titles to add to your collection.
“All Blu-rays are available to buy now”
For your chance to win one of these great Blu-ray bundles just answer the following question…
This competition has ended
White House Down is in UK cinemas from 13th September
LIKE WHD ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW SONY PICTURES UK ON TWITTER
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Sony Pictures UK and Flickfeast do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by Flickfeast. Flickfeast’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Flickfeast reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The prizes received may differ in appearance to the images shown
- Entrants must be UK residents
- Competition closes 30th September 2013
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.