All the Bonds. All the girls. All the action. All in high-definition. Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment mark James Bond’s monumental golden anniversary with the release of Bond 50, the complete Bond experience showcasing all 22 classic films on Blu-ray together for the first time ever, neatly packaged into one cool, sleek collectable box-set.
Bond 50 marks the debut of nine James Bond films previously unavailable in high definition Blu-ray and comes with a dossier of more than 122 hours of bonus features.
This is a must for any Bond fan’s collection and it is out now and will set you back a cool 90 quid. Now that is money well spent… but even better… you could get it for free if you enter and win our competition. To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the following simple question…
This competition has ended
* flickfeast is the promoter of the competition
* Competition is open to UK residents only
* The winner will be picked at random and contacted by flickfeast.
* The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
* Closing date is 31st October 2012. The winner will be notified by email and must respond within a week otherwise the prize will be given to someone else.
* You must be registered on the site to enter so if you’re not already please register (it’s free)