Set in the high-stakes world of the financial industry, Margin Call is a thriller entangling the key players at an investment firm during one perilous 24-hour period in the early stages of the 2008 financial crisis. When entry-level analyst Peter Sullivan (Zachary Quinto) unlocks information that could prove to be the downfall of the firm, a roller-coaster ride ensues as decisions both financial and moral catapult the lives of all involved to the brink of disaster.
Margin Call is out on DVD & blu-ray 12th November. Courtesy of Paramount we have 3 copies of the DVD to give away. To be in with a chance of winning answer the following question…
This competition has ended
* flickfeast is the promoter of the competition
* Competition is open to UK residents only
* The winners will be picked at random and contacted by flickfeast.
* The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
* Closing date is 20th November 2012. The winners will be notified by email and must respond within a week otherwise the prize will be given to someone else.
* You must be registered on the site to enter so if you’re not already please register (it’s free)