Win Fantastic Prometheus Merchandise
To celebrate the release of PROMETHEUS in cinemas June 1st, we are offering 5 lucky readers the chance to win a PROMETHEUS merchandise set!
Ridley Scott, director of ‘Alien’ and ‘Blade Runner’, returns to the genre he helped define. With PROMETHEUS, he creates a groundbreaking mythology, in which a team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a thrilling journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.
PROMETHEUS 3D IS IN CINEMAS JUNE 1ST
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the question below:
Prometheus was originally intended as a prequel to, but subsquently turned into a self-standing film within the same universe, as which other Ridley Scott directed flim?
* flickfeast is the promoter of the competition
* Competition is open to UK residents only
* The winners will be picked at random and contacted by flickfeast.
* The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
* Closing date is 15th June 2012. The winners will be notified by email and must respond within a week otherwise the prize will be given to someone else.
* The prizes can take a couple of months to reach the winners
* You must be registered on the site to enter so if you’re not already please register (it’s free)