For the first time, the jewel in Disney’s animated crown, The Lion King, has been brought to life like never before and will debut to a new generation of fans, in dazzling 3D, at Edinburgh’s beautiful Festival Theatre on 25th June 2011, allowing the audience to enjoy this critically acclaimed and universally beloved classic like never before, ahead of its general release on 14th October.
An unforgettable story, breathtaking animation, beloved characters and award-winning music set the stage for the adventures of Simba, the feisty lion cub who “just can’t wait to be king.” But his envious Uncle Scar has plans for his own ascent to the throne, and he forces Simba’s exile from the kingdom. Alone and adrift, Simba soon joins the escapades of a hilarious meerkat named Timon and his warm-hearted warthog pal, Pumbaa. Adopting their carefree lifestyle of “Hakuna Matata,” Simba ignores his real responsibilities until he realises his destiny and returns to the Pride Lands to claim his place in the “Circle of Life.”
This competition has ended
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is open to UK residents. Employees of the Walt Disney Company (WDC) DDA PR, the EIFF & their families, agents or anyone connected with this promotion are excluded.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize is a pair of tickets
- The screening takes place at the Festival Theatre, Edinburgh on Saturday 25th June 2011
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by Flickfeast.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Closing date is Friday 24th at 12 noon. The winners will be notified by email immediately and must confirm and claim the prize by 4pm the same day, otherwise the prize will be redrawn.
- You must be registered on the site to enter so if you’re not already please register (it’s free)