ANNETTE (Drama) – in cinemas 3 Sept (London-based, first-come, first served)

Home Forums Contributor Forum Press Screening Invites ANNETTE (Drama) – in cinemas 3 Sept (London-based, first-come, first served)

• Creator
    Topic
    Katie Smith-Wong
    Participant

Directed by Leos Carax (Holy Motors) Annette has opened this year’s Cannes Film Festival and stars Adam Driver (House of Gucci, Marriage Story, Paterson) and Marion Cotillard (Inception, Macbeth, La Vie en Rose), along with Simon Helberg (The Big Bang Theory) and Belgian singer-songwriter Angèle in her acting debut. The screenplay is written by Ron Mael and Russell Mael of Sparks.

Los Angeles, nowadays. Henry (Adam Driver) is a stand-up comedian with a fierce sense of humour, Ann (Marion Cotillard) a singer of international renown. In the spotlight, they are the perfect couple, healthy, happy, and glamourous. The birth of their first child, Annette, a mysterious girl with an exceptional gift, will change their lives.

SCREENING DETAILS
    WEDNESDAY, 4 AUGUST
    12pm for 12.30pm start

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Johannes Black
    Participant

Hi Katie,
    Is this the only screening time and/or is there a possibility of viewing the film online? No worries if not!

Johannes

Katie Smith-Wong
    Participant

Hi Johannes

The details I received are for a physical screening (I think this will be well sought after so only one date was provided) but if you are interested in reviewing it, I can see if there is a link available?

Thanks,

KT

Johannes Black
    Participant

Hi Katie,
    I would love to review the film, so if there is a possible weekend screening or online link that would be amazing – but don’t worry if not!
    Johannes

Katie Smith-Wong
    Participant

Hi Johannes

Thanks for the reply – unfortunately, in-person screenings are quite strict in timings so the only one scheduled is on Wednesday afternoon.

I’ve requested a link but due to the demand for the screening, it is possible that one will not be available.

If you can attend the screening, please let me know.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recommended

Don't miss it