Festival accreditation and interview ops

Home Forums Contributor Forum Film Festival Coverage Festival accreditation and interview ops

• Creator
    Topic
    Katie Smith-Wong
    Participant

Hi everyone

Please get in touch if you are interested in attending future film festivals such as FrightFest, Raindance or LFF as we’d like to get coverage for each event – this also applies to local film festivals such as Chicester Film Festival, London International Animation Festival (LIAF) and Festival Of British Cinema.

In addition, we are getting interview opportunities for Edinburgh Film Festival – if you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jae Prowse
    Participant

Hi Katie,

I’m interested in attending and covering FrightFest, if that’s at all possible?

Thanks,

Jae

Kate Savin
    Participant

Hi Katie,

I’d like to cover Raindance if possible. Let me know.

Best,

Kate

Katie Smith-Wong
    Participant

Hi Kate

Thanks for your message. I’ll get cracking on that – can you please email your contact details to [email protected] so I can fill in the form?

Thanks,

KT

Tom Baker
    Participant

I’d definitely be up for anything London-based, I went to a few screenings at LFF as a civilian last year and had a grand old time!

Katie Smith-Wong
    Participant

Hi Tom

Thanks for your message – accreditation will be open around September so I’ll keep you posted.

KT

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recommended

Don't miss it