Welcome New Contributors

Home Forums Contributor Forum General Discussions Welcome New Contributors

• Creator
    Topic
    Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’ve started this topic so that we can give a warm welcome to new contributors.

I’d like to start by welcoming Will Day-Brosnan to the team. Will currently writes book and theatre reviews for a few outlets and will start writing film reviews for us. Welcome to the team Will.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Chris Watt
    Participant

Thanks for the welcome.

CW

Joe Bull
    Participant

Thank you very much!

I can’t wait to get writing and contribute!

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’ve the pleasure of welcoming another new contributor to the site, Jonathan Donnelly.
    Welcome Jonathan!

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’m very pleased to welcome another new contributor to the site, Joe Walker.
    Welcome Joe!

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’ve the pleasure of welcoming another new writer to the team, Jessy Williams. Jessy has been writing for a number of years for various outlets, including Scream Mag and she has a particular passion for horror -Cleaver will be very pleased to hear that!

Welcome to the team Jessy!

Jessy Williams
    Participant

Thank you so much, I’m looking forward to contributing!

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’m very pleased to welcome another new writer to the team, Kate Savin. You can check out her hot-off-the-press Ghost Stories review on the site right now!

Welcome Kate!

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

Ok, a bulk welcome today as, thanks to Robb’s canvassing on Twitter and the like, we’ve been inundated with some fantastic new writers!

Ten excellent writers, all with great writing credentials and styles. Superb additions to the team.

Big round of applause everyone for…

Ben Berwick
    Craig Holton
    Dallas King
    Francis Walshe
    Graham Woods
    Jake Snape
    Joseph McFarlane
    Laura Paterson
    Tom Baker
    Troy Balmayer

We’ve all very excited with you joining the Flickfeast Fam.

If you get the chance it would be great if you could introduce yourselves here. Please let us know a little bit about your background, feel free to plug your blogs or other sites you work for and tell us any particular interests you might have.

Francis Walshe
    Participant

Hi folks,
    I’m Francis, I’ve been blogging about film for the last year and a half or so (the link is below, feel free to have a look). I love writing about movies and I can’t wait to start contributing to Flickfeast!

https://pitchers2017.wordpress.com/

Jake Snape
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m Jake. I used to write for a film newsletter at university but have lapsed on my writing in more recent times. I’m really looking forward to contributing to the site.

Tom Baker
    Participant

Hey gang!

My name’s Tom and no, my parents aren’t huge Doctor Who fans. Allegedly they just liked the name and didn’t think about the connection. I don’t buy it tbh.

I’ve been writing for various places about various things since uni but have settled on film as my A-number one passion. Looking forward to working with you all on Flickfeast!

Robb Sheppard
    Participant

Hey everyone! Glad to have you all on board and looking forward to reading you!

Robb

Troy Balmayer
    Participant

Hey everyone, thank you very much for having me. Me – well I’m Troy and I write reviews for my WordPress blog THE REVIEW CLUB and also do write ups for HCMOVIEREVIEWS. Look forward to contributing asap.

Laura Paterson
    Participant

Hi, I’m Laura, and I write all sorts of weird and wonderful things as a freelancer. I love a good paranormal horror film and I’m looking forward to contributing here!

Graham Woods
    Participant

Hey Flickpeeps
    Just saying “Hi”
    I’m new around here.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recommended

Don't miss it