Welcome New Contributors

Home Forums Contributor Forum General Discussions Welcome New Contributors

• Creator
    Topic
    Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’ve started this topic so that we can give a warm welcome to new contributors.

I’d like to start by welcoming Will Day-Brosnan to the team. Will currently writes book and theatre reviews for a few outlets and will start writing film reviews for us. Welcome to the team Will.

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’m thrilled to be welcoming another new writer to the team, Megan Cooper. Although Megan is relatively new to writing film reviews she’s got oodles of talent and I’m very happy to have her onboard.

Welcome to the team Megan!

Megan Cooper
    Participant

Hi all!

I’ve recently finished my A-Levels (including film) so am a relative beginner, but I’m excited to get started!

Thanks,
    Megan

Frank Ochieng
    Participant

Greetings fellow Flickfeasters:

My name is Frank Ochieng and I am privileged to be part of the exciting scene at this energetic, progressive site. Many thanks to Robin for welcoming me to join the film-related festivities here among the talented writers/contributors. Anxiously, I await getting down to business at Flickfeast while enjoying the other colorful offerings generated by notable writers. Should be a wonderful experience as I hope to bring something imaginable to the creative table like so many others before and after my arrival.

Regards,

Frank O.

Robb Sheppard
    Participant

Welcome Megan and Frank! Nice to meet you both and looking forward to reading your words.

Robb

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’m very pleased to welcome another new contributor to the team, Seb Andrews. Seb is a very talented writer and artist! You can check out Seb’s portfolio on https://www.behance.net/sandrews.

Welcome to the team Seb!

Sebastien Andrews
    Participant

Hi everyone!

Hopefully I’ll be able to share some cool stuff with you on here, and I’m looking forward to ranting and raving about films with you all.

Thanks for the welcome (just got to figure out how to use the site now)!

Seb

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’m stoked to be welcoming another new writer to the team, Victoria Davis. Victoria has written for many publications including Hidden Remote and The Mary Sue.

Welcome to the team Victoria, looking forward to reading your articles.

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’m very happy to be welcoming three new writers to the team…

Frazer MacDonald – You can check out some of Frazer’s writing at https://www.zavvi.com/blog/author/macdonaldf/ he has contributed to many other sites and publications in the past including Film Inquiry and Little White Lies.

James Palmer – James already contributes to many outlets including Film Stories and Flip Screen.

Robert Salusbury – Robert’s blog is https://rebelwithoutapausebutton.com/ and he has contributed to, amongst other, Cultured Vultures.

Welcome to the Flickfeast Family Frazer, James and Robert! We’re thrilled to have you on the site.

James Palmer
    Participant

Hello everyone! I look forward to collaborating with you and being a part of this community. 🙂

Robert Salusbury
    Participant

Hello! Happy to be onboard, been writing for a long time and will be starting my film studies MA in September (if uni’s ever reopen of course!). Look forward to getting stuck in!

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’m very pleased to be welcoming another new writer to the team, Rowan Malyon.
    Rowan recently graduated Uni with an English and Writing degree (congrats!).

Welcome to the team and thanks for joining Rowan, I’m very much looking forward to reading your contributions to the site!

Rowan Malyon
    Participant

Hi, everyone! I’m really excited to be a part of the team and can’t wait to get started!

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’m very happy to be welcoming another new writer to the team, Chris Hughes. Chris has written for many other film and theatre outlets before including Movie Marker, Movie Quotes and More and North West End.

Welcome to the team Chris!

Chris Hughes
    Participant

Thanks Robin. I’m looking forward to contributing.

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’ve very happy to welcome another new contributor to the team, Ben Rolph.
    Ben currently contributes to a number of other publications and is head editor at DiscussingFilm. he is also an approved Tomato-meter critic!

Welcome to the team Rolph! Its great to have you onboard the good ship Flickfeast!

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recommended

Don't miss it