Welcome New Contributors

Home Forums Contributor Forum General Discussions Welcome New Contributors

• Creator
    Topic
    Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’ve started this topic so that we can give a warm welcome to new contributors.

I’d like to start by welcoming Will Day-Brosnan to the team. Will currently writes book and theatre reviews for a few outlets and will start writing film reviews for us. Welcome to the team Will.

Viewing 13 replies - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

Hi All,

I’m very happy to be welcoming two new contributors to the site, Federico Furzan and Johannes Black.

Federico contributes to many other outlets and is part of the OFCS and also a RT certified Critic.

Johannes is similarly published on many other outlets and is looking forward to writing some featured articles for the site which is fantastic news!

Welcome to the team Federico and Johannes, I very much look forward to reading your articles.

Johannes Black
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    I have recently graduated from university and cannot wait to start contributing to Flickfeast.

Johannes

Federico Furzan
    Participant

Hey guys! how’s it going?

My name is Federico (call me Fede, or whatever you may like). I was born in Venezuela, but years ago I moved to Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    I love watching movies and writing about them as well.

I’m glad to be part of the team, and I would love to hear from you guys!
    My Twitter and Instagram handles are @federicofurzan

Stay safe!

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’m very happy to welcome another new contributor to the site, Amy Smith. Aside from her own site, Film For Thought, Amy writes for a number of other outlets including InSession Film, Filmotomy and Media Medium.

Welcome to the site Amy!

Federico Furzan
    Participant

Welcome Amy!!

Amy Smith
    Participant

Thank you Robin for having me as part of the team, and hello everyone! Can’t wait to start writing.

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’m very happy to welcome another new writer to the site, Calum Cooper. Calum writes for a number of other outlets including In Their Own League, CommonSpace and DMovies.

Welcome to the team Calum, I look forward toreading your articles!

Calum Cooper
    Participant

Hello everyone!

My name’s Calum and I’ve been writing on film for many years now, having contributed to CommonSpace, In Their Own League and others. I’m from Glasgow and currently work as a social care worker, but will be returning to university to do a masters in film later this year.

I’m stoked to be a new contributor to FlickFest and can’t wait to get started. Thanks to Robin for giving me this opportunity and I’m looking forward to writing with you all!

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’m very happy to be welcoming another new writer to the team, Tony Black.

Tony is a Rotten Tomatoes verified critic who has written for several other sites including The Escapist, The Spool and Set The Tape. You can also check out his work on his personal blog thetruthisinhere.co.uk

Welcome to the team Tony!

Tony Black
    Participant

Hey everyone! Pleasure to be involved, thanks Robin.

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’m very pleased to be welcoming two new contributors to the site, Jed Wagman and Filipe Freitas.

Jed, currently writes for Coastal House Media and Filmhounds Magazine and Filipe is a Rotten Tomatoes approved critic, you can check out his work on his site Always Good Movies.

Welcome to the team guys.

Jed Wagman
    Participant

Hi everyone! Thanks for having me on the team Robin. I’m a university student that’s been writing about films for almost a year now and I’m really excited to join and to write some good stuff for flickfeast

Filipe Freitas
    Participant

Hi everyone! Thanks Robin for the invitation. It’s a pleasure to contribute to Flickfeast

Viewing 13 replies - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recommended

Don't miss it