Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Welcome New Contributors

Home Forums Contributor Forum General Discussions Welcome New Contributors

• Creator
    Topic
    Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’ve started this topic so that we can give a warm welcome to new contributors.

I’d like to start by welcoming Will Day-Brosnan to the team. Will currently writes book and theatre reviews for a few outlets and will start writing film reviews for us. Welcome to the team Will.

Viewing 13 replies - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’m very pleased to welcome another new writer to the site, Jasmine Valentine. Jasmine has been a freelance writer for over 5 years now and is Deputy Film Editor at The Indiependent.

Welcome to the team Jasmine!

Jasmine Valentine
    Participant

Hi all!

Really looking forward to working with you 🙂

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’m very happy to be welcoming another new contributor to the site, Isobel Pankhurst. Isobel writes for a number of other outlets including The Indiependent and 1428 Elm. With a particular passion for horror I’m sure she will fit right in!

Welcome to the team Isobel.

Isobel Pankhurst
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for welcoming me! I’m so excited to start writing for Flick Feast!

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’m stoked to be welcoming two new contributors to the site, Declan O’Reilly and Maxance Vincent.

Declan is a London Film Studies graduate and you can check out some of his writing on https://declanoreillywriter.wordpress.com

Maxance is another Film Studies graduate, from Montreal, and has written for a number of outlets including Film Cred and the DisInsider.

Welcome to the team guys!

Declan O’Reilly
    Participant

Thanks Robin. Hello everyone, very excited to be part of the team and to start contributing!

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’m very happy to welcome another new contributor to the site David Barwinski. Dave is going to be helping out with some features for the site and you can check out his first article now “The Academy Awards Have Never Been Relevant”

Welcome to the team Dave.

David Barwinski
    Participant

Thanks very much, Robin! I’m happy to be part of the team and look forward to contributing.

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’m pleased to be welcoming another writer to the team, Connor Norcott. Connor has recently graduated from a Masters in Film and has contributed to a number of outlets including Film Cred.

Welcome to the team Connor.

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

Very pleased to be welcoming another new writer to the team again today! Ryan Northrup. Ryan has written for a number of other outlets including Screen Rant and MovieBozo.

Welcome to the family Ryan!

Ryan Northrup
    Participant

Thanks for the warm welcome, Robin! I’m very much looking forward to contributing to the site and working with all the passionate film fans here.

Robin Yacoubian
    Keymaster

I’m very happy to welcoming another new writer to the site, William Stottor. Will is a regular writer on Loud & Clear and has also written for publications including Little White Lies and The Quietus.

Welcome to the team Will!

William Stottor
    Participant

Thanks Robin and hello everyone! Very happy to be part of the team!

Viewing 13 replies - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recommended

Don't miss it